SOME IMPORTANT TIPS
SOME IMPORTANT TIPS ABOUT LAPTOP
● Stay away from Putting heavy weight things on the top of your Laptop and applying pressure on its lid when closed.
● Avoid liquid from coming into contact with your Laptop
● Place your Laptop on hard surface, like a desk or table.
●Don't use your Laptop on any cloth-covered surface Like rugs, cushion, or blankets, near draperies, or on dusty surfaces which could block its air vents.
● If your Laptop is equipped with a built-in hard drive system, avoid moving your Laptop while you are on or in the process of turning on or off.
● Blocking air vent leads to restriction on air circulation, which will cause internal overheating.
● Right air circulation around vent is essential to reduce warm.
● To stop fire or shock threat, do not expose the Laptop to rain or any kind of moisture.
● Do not put stress on the ac adapter cable connector to your Laptop.