Removing And Changing Background Of An Image
Inverting The selection
After deselecting the object, remaining all selections can be inverted after selecting them. This is useful only when you select the background of any object.
1. Select the area using any one selection tool.
2. Click on Select on the menu bar.
3. Click on Inverse, selection will be selected.
Removing background is a key weapon for editing an image, you should know about two things one Layers and the second one is background. In this PS Tutorial, we will show you how to do that by images and by a video.
1. Open the image you want to remove the background.
2. Select the area by any selection tool, Polygonal Lasso Tool or Quick Selection Tool will be very useful tool for that. See an example below in the image, if some small little area doesn’t take by the quick selection tool, use + positive (Add To Selection) brush on option bar to take those remaining parts.
3. Click On Select on menu bar and then Inverse.
4. Take eraser(background eraser tool)from tool panel and drag all over on the image, you can drag freely everywhere, do not need worry about your selected area, that will not get removed.
For changing background, do the same steps as we mentioned already till this image and after that.
1. Click on deselect inside of select tab at menu bar or by right click.
2. Open the image which you want to bring for background.
3. Drag down the BG image-tab on over the first image.
4. Pick move tool.
5. Move your mouse pointer on over the 2nd image(For background) and drag towards the first image and you will see both of images as layers in layer panel.
6. Drag top layer on over bottom layer for combining and you will see the result yourself.
And you can move each layer, first highlight the layer in layer panel by clicking on that and then take move tool from tool panel and then hold left mouse click on the layer-image and start move.
Selecting Foreground and Background colours
At the bottom part of the Tools panel there are two little square box of colors resenting the colors that are currently selected. They are commonly known as the colors of foreground and background. The foreground color is the color currently in use by a specific tool and is represented as the top color box on the tool panel. You can modify the colors selected just by clicking on any of the square boxs foreground or background at the bottom of the Tools panel.
Click the area several colors to choose color. The color brightness can be adjusted by higher or lower click the large area in the left dialog box, which represents the chosen color variations with respect to brightness and saturation. Color saturation is increased by clicking rightmost this area.
Importing A video In Photoshop CC
if you want to take some screenshots of any video and want to use in the project, this version of Photoshop is an excellent software program for that purpose. In this new version of Photoshop, it is possible to import a video and that will automatically turn into layers. Suppose, if you have a video of 10 seconds and you are going with default settings (2 Frames) Photoshop program will generate around 220 layers(screen shots).
1. Open up a file tab on the menu bar.
2. Move your cursor on Import option and then move on video frames to layers option and then click over there.
3. Open the video.
4. Setup settings as per requirement and click on OK button and your video will convert into layers.
check the frames box to change the frame rating, the more you increase digits, layers will get decrease, if you set 3 of 10 seconds video, Photoshop will create around 80 layers.